Safe Management Measures for Physical attendance format of 2021 IEEE APS/URSI
To ensure a safe and successful conference, the Local Organising Committee together with the Singapore government has in place Safe Management Measures (SMM).
- Participants are to remain masked throughout the duration of the conference. You can remove your masks when meals are served.
- Participants are to have the TraceTogether app downloaded to facilitate contact tracing.
- Monitor your health for COVID-19 Symptoms for 7 days after the event and to report any symptoms immediately and to test for COVID-19 if they display such symptoms.
Participants will be requested to provide documentation on their vaccination status prior to entry.
All participants are to maintain at least 1 metre spacing between each other at all times.
For the exhibition hall, participants will have allocated timings to visit the exhibitors.
The conference venue will be partitioned into different zones. Each zone will have up to 100 persons and the individuals are to maintain within the zone for each day.
During meals, the following are to be observed to reduce the risk of transmission:
- Kindly note that all participants are to be fully vaccinated to enter the conference venue. You are considered fully vaccinated if:
- Have received the full regimen of either Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna, or WHO EUL vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective,
- Recovered from COVID-19
- Has obtained a negative result on a Pre-Event Test taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the event.
All participants are reminded to pre-register if they are attending the conference physically on or before 18th November 2021. There will be no on-site registration.
- They will be individually served to participants (no buffet).
- Participants are to remain seated when consuming your meals at the same table throughout the meal.
- Each table of participants must not intermingle with any individual(s) of another table while the meal is being consumed.
- Participants are to remain masked when not consuming food and beverages.
- No music, lecture, videos to be played when participants are consuming food and beverages.